Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wheel T2: Pink Shimmers

I decided enough time has passed since Valentine's to do pink again, so today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have some rosy shimmers.

Nail wheel

1. OPI And This Little Piggy (3 coats) [forgot I had this; it's pretty!]
2. Ulta Sunbathing Beauty (2) [matte finish]
3. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hot Frost (2)
4. Hoof Hands Lovely Ladybug (3)
5. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Dynamite Frost (2)
6. L'Oreal Pink Shells (3)
7. China Glaze 108 Degrees (2)
8. OPI unknown (2) [oh hai, brushstrokes]
9. OPI Wing It (4)
10. Urban Decay Big Bang (2)
11. Borghese Marina Dawn (3)
12. China Glaze Caribbean Temptation (3)
13. Ulta Princess (2)
14. China Glaze Ahoy (2)
15. Sephora by OPI Miss Bossy Pants (I'm pretty sure) (2)
16. Chi My Secret Fetish (3)
17. Ulta unknown (possibly Pink Ruby) (3)
18. Orly Razzle (2) [this needs some topcoat to smooth it out]
19. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Feeling Saucy (2)
20. Zoya Allegra (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

7 comments:

  1. Many, many nice colors. Actually OPI And This Little Piggy makes me wonder how close it is to Pedal Faster Suzi, even if Suzy has more fleck like shimmer, the base could be very close. It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color wheels! Love these pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even choose one favourite, these are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pinks. My favourite is the number 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pinks, but I can never find the perfect shade for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.