Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wheel R2: Pink to Wine Shimmers, Plus a Contest

Why pinks and wines and roses and rubies today? Just because it was the oldest wheel I hadn't yet posted.

Nail wheel

1. Revlon Colorstay Always Pink (3 coats) [I was a huge fan of these when they first came out, even though I wasn't really comfortable not using base coat]
2. Sally Hansen Salon It's a Sheer Thing (3)
3. Borghese unlabelled mini (3)
4. Elf Pearl Pink (3)
5. OPI Pink Before You Leap (3)
6. OPI Thoroughly Modern Millie (4)
7. Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Vital Violet (3)
8. Revlon Ruby Ribbon (3)
9. Sally Hansen Salon American Beauty
10. Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Adoring Amethyst (3)
11. Essie It's Genius (3)
12. Rimmel Play Fast Killer Queen (3)
13. China Glaze Sugar Plums (2)
14. Zoya Valerie (2)
15. OPI Royal Rajah Ruby (2)
16. Borghese Bella Berry (2)
17. Borghese Bella Blackberry (3) [I don't know if they also made Bella Blueberry and Bella Boysenberry]
18. Savvy Red Caviar (2)
19. Finger Paints Just Plum Fun (2)
20. Color Club unlabelled (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

*****


My Season's Greetings Giveaway is over, but ASK Cosmetics is having one that runs until December 22nd. They're giving away a big prize package of their nail, skin and hair care products worth CAD$250. See Lisa's Nailcare Blog for details on how to enter. I am not affiliated with this company, but I might become so; I've read some good things about their nail conditioner and am hoping to get to try it out next year.

11 comments:

  1. Such a wide range of colors. And they are all lovely.

    If you ask me, I'd go with pinks, always. They are so pearly and girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pocketbook thanks you that there are no lemmings with this post! Whew...that doesn't happen too often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the darker shades, I really need to do wheels like you! Would help my stash..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches! I love the darker, vampier shades:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shades from 13 on, I always seem to like the darker colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw I love your wheels! perfect all around with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the Borghese polishes on this wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourites are dark shades, but the only one of these I own, too is Zoya Valerie (still untried: booo to me)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those wine colors look awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourites are OPI Pink Before You Leap and OPI Thoroughly Modern Millie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.