Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wheel Z5: Glitters from Wet 'n' Wild, Sally Hansen, Nails Inc., and Amour

This makes two glittery Nail Wheel Wednesdays in a row, and I'm good with that.

Nail wheel

(3 coats plus topcoat unless otherwise noted)

1. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon It's All in the Cut
2. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Back Alley Deals
3. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Believe Me It's Real
4. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Cost is No Issue
5. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Diamond in the Rough
6. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon 24 Carats
7. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Rockin' Rubies
8. Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Give Me a Price Quote
9. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Showgirl Chic
10. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Blingtastic (4 coats; I'm not sure what happened here)
11. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Glitz Gal
12. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Cha-Ching
13. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Lady Luck
14. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Be-Jeweled
15. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Razzle Dazzler
16. Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money [my favorite of the Gem Crush]
17. Nails Inc. Bloomsbury Square
18. Nails Inc. Sloan Square
19. Amour Rain Glitter
20. Amoure Black Glitter (2)
15. Sally Hansen Gem Crush

Bottles 1 through 4:


5 through 8:


9 through 12:


13 through 16:


17 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Eighteen of these twenty polishes joined my collection in the last month or so, which somehow makes it extra frustrating that there are a few sets of dupes in there. On the positive side, comparing them means I have plenty of material for my next post.

8 comments:

  1. i need to confess something... i love them all :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Amour Rain Glitter, it's so pretty! Wet'n'Wild and Nails Inc purple glitters are dupes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much amazing glitter!!!! I'm kicking myself for not ordering Rain Glitter though, it's marked as "discontinued" on the TransDesgin site =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks for the SH swatches! I hadn't seen swatches of those polishes yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I seen the display post, I wondered which of the SH Gems you picked up...looks like them all! And that Amour polish is fab! So many pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, my Amour Black Glitter made it in there! Hope you are enjoying it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.