Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wheel V2: Orange-y Shimmers

We had our first snow that stuck this morning, so I felt like going warm for Nail Wheel Wednesday. I'm getting to the point in my wheel swatching project that I'm getting close to the end of some colors/finishes (provided I don't buy more, which is always a possibility), so this one has everything from pinky corals to a very deep rust.

Nail wheel

1. Revlon Sublime Strawberry (2 coats)
2. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Peach Pavé (3)
3. Nox Twilight Citrus (2)
4. L'Oreal Rocking' Pink (2)
5. L'Oreal Mandarine (3)
6. LA Colors Color Craze unknown (3) [why can't they label their bottles? why!?]
7. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Poppy (2)
8. Hoof Hands Ditty Dottin' (2)
9. Essence Multi Dimension Object of Desire (2)
10. Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Wavelength (2)
11. Piggy Polish TomaTOES (2)
12. OPI All Shook Up (3)
13. Ulta A Tail of Two Cities (3)
14. Milani Metal Gear (3) [could be two coats, I just got carried away]
15. Piggy Polish Copper Harbor (2)
16. OPI Man of La Mancha (3)
17. OPI Take the Stage (3)
18. Sinful Serena and Chloe (4)
19. China Glaze Iron Cross 360 (3)
20. CHI Carriage Ride to Radio City (2) [the shimmer is so subtle in this one it might as well be a creme]

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

*****


Don't forget to enter my Season's Greetings Giveaway, if you haven't already done so.

6 comments:

  1. I like how very feminine all these colours are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like OPI Man of La Mancha! And yes! Why can't LA Colors label their dang polishes, lol! I actually have one that's labelled that I bought here in Canada, but a few that I picked up at a Big Lots in the states have nothing on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always interesting to see so many shades together that are close yet so far apart colour wise! And happy I'm not lemming any of these which usually happens when you post these wheels...usually some long released polish that I see and is unattainable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on the wheel! That's lots of painting and polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the color craze polish might be Tahiti Sunrise. I just swatched mine and and it looks the same. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.