Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wheel I3: Glitters from Finger Paints, Hot Topic, and GOSH

I can never go too long without glitter, so that's what I've got for Nail Wheel Wednesday.

Nail wheel

(3 coats unless otherwise noted; all have one layer of topcoat added and some could use another)

1. FP Sparkle Top Coat
2. FP Floatin' on a Cloud
3. FP Oh My Stars
4. FP Winter Wishes
5. FP Psychedelic Sunshine (2 coats)
6. FP Holly Good Time
7. FP Merry Mittens (could be 2 coats; had to do three since I smudged the 2nd one)
8. FP Mulberry Madness (2)
9. FP Wicked Glitter (4)
10. FP Peaceful Purple
11. FP Laugh My Art Off
12. FP Sapphire Shimmer (4)
13. FP Easel-y Entertained (4)
14. FP All You Need is Color (4)
15. HT unnamed green glitter (2)
16. HT unnamed purple glitter
17. HT unnamed black with holo bar glitter
18. GOSH Bright Passion
19. GOSH Magic Star
20. GOSH Green Hawaii

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10 (taken with flash):


11 through 14:


15 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

I definitely see some dupes here that I can destash at some point. I certainly don't need two bottles of holo bar glitter in a sheer black base; I'm not that rock 'n' roll. I also don't need Sparkle Top Coat, Floatin' on a Cloud, and Magic Star all in my stash. Which would you let go of?

12 comments:

  1. I love your nail wheel posts:) Crazy how many dupes swatching can kick up. I'm really digging FP Mulberry Madness, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitters!!!! I love bar glitter, I need to get a bottle of some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I've never been tempted by Finger Paints, but now that I've seen #6 and #9, I may have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought about taking each of these nail wheels and hanging them on a Christmas tree as ornaments? LOL It was be so YOU!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome glitters! FP 6 and 9 look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm laughing and agreeing with Kimberly.

    I think you should keep Gosh Magic Star and keep the other two in mind as bases for frankens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is possibly my favorite nail wheel to date. They are all so different yet very glittery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these posts! Makes me want so much stuff :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to come back to jot down #9 for my w/l...turns out I have #6 so yea for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm, glitter. I always feels like Homer with doughnuts when faced with glitter. If I had to get rid of some I would probably let go of FP Floatin' On A Cloud and Gosh Magic Star simply because the Sparkle Top Coat has the cute snowflakes on the bottle and I am shallow like that. I would probably let the Gosh go too because the HT has the Skull on it, again, I'm shallow, but I do love the Gosh bottle shape so that one would be tough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.