Saturday, November 19, 2011

From the Archives

I was flipping through some old magazines this morning before putting them in the recycling bin and found a Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure brochure stuck in one of them. It's got a list of the orignal core colors for this line, which came out in late 2009 (replacing the Salon line, whose square bottles and rubberized caps I still miss). For historical purposes, I thought I'd scan it (and now the original can got into the recycling bin, too).





Quite a few of these are in my stash now. I think I've got all of the Brights & Vibrants column and most of the Metallics/Stones, but I'm not sure if I have any of the Classics.

1 comment:

  1. I remember anxiously awaiting the release of these polishes...not a fan of the brush in these tho.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.